First off, THE MOVE THAT WILL NOT DIE.
A phone call on Friday told us that we might, maybe, 50/50 chance move this coming Friday. It all depends on the buyer’s buyer’s loan & today we simply wait for a phone call to let us know if Thundercats are go. If so, I’ll be ordering a moving truck and shoving everything into my new house on Friday. I would panic except at this point, I’m rather numb to the whole process. Whatever. Get me in my house at some point.
Which roughly translated into buying snow boots off Zulily the other day even though it never snows here but my brain was like, “Whatever. They’re cute.”
On Saturday, we head to the mother-effing beach. It is so needed at this point & I’m scheduling posts over at Babble & leaving this space quiet & simply turning off my brain.
I will see y’all on the flip side, hopefully in a new house on a massive Vitamin D overdose from the sunshine.