Posts I totally dig this week:
A Weighty Issue by the lovely Lauren from Texas. She hit right at the center of what I struggle with in regards to my own figure, acceptance, & health.
My friend Jeanett NAILED it. I want to be her daughter-in-law.
Kacia on new motherhood & judgment. A must-read.
- I know it sounds suspect, but that’s not an exorcism occuring in the nursery. It’s just Harrison being forced to “nap.”
- I needed three cups of coffee to get going today. I blame all the cough/cold medicine I’ve been taking this week.
- Facebook forced “group pages” over to Timeline. The one thing I REALLY struggle with on group Timeline is making sure I don’t miss your posts on the page – so if you post something & I don’t answer, please shoot me a Tweet or email.
- REVENGE OF THE IPAD! In my sick haze, I was lying on the floor last night & the iPad fell off the couch & right onto my jaw. I thought I’d have a big ol’ bruise but it’s not showing…just very, very tender. Ouch!
- Doug & I are trying to figure out what we’re going to do when the house sells (today is day #141 on the market & I am a mess of overly dramatic despair today that we will die int his house). Do we go ahead & buy again? Do we rent an apartment for six months during my contract?
Seriously. My family says I have an “addictive personality,” it’s just that I’ve always leaned towards literature & the internet rather than drugs & alcohol.
Totally obessed with this color combo.