A little love-fest.

by heirtoblair on March 30, 2012

Posts I totally dig this week:
A Weighty Issue by the lovely Lauren from Texas.  She hit right at the center of what I struggle with in regards to my own figure, acceptance, & health.
My friend Jeanett NAILED it.  I want to be her daughter-in-law.
Kacia on new motherhood & judgment.  A must-read.

• I know it sounds suspect, but that’s not an exorcism occuring in the nursery.  It’s just Harrison being forced to “nap.”
  • I needed three cups of coffee to get going today.  I blame all the cough/cold medicine I’ve been taking this week.
  • Facebook forced “group pages” over to Timeline.  The one thing I REALLY struggle with on group Timeline is making sure I don’t miss your posts on the page – so if you post something & I don’t answer, please shoot me a Tweet or email.
  • REVENGE OF THE IPAD!  In my sick haze, I was lying on the floor last night & the iPad fell off the couch & right onto my jaw.  I thought I’d have a big ol’ bruise but it’s not showing…just very, very tender.  Ouch!
  • Doug & I are trying to figure out what we’re going to do when the house sells (today is day #141 on the market & I am a mess of overly dramatic despair today that we will die int his house).  Do we go ahead & buy again?  Do we rent an apartment for six months during my contract?
170151692141575627 P8Oa2317 c A little love fest.

Seriously. My family says I have an “addictive personality,” it’s just that I’ve always leaned towards literature & the internet rather than drugs & alcohol.

188869778092477042 jZC7ZFxM c A little love fest.

Totally obessed with this color combo.

Kacia March 30, 2012 at 11:36 pm

ummm THAT COLOR COMBINATION. I know I just texted you ..but orange + that teal + everything about it: I DIE.

the house will sell. ugh. it will. + I will do a happy dance in the middle of the busy street + scream at the top of my lungs.

the light switch image? OMYGOODNESSEXACTLYHOWMYBRAINWORKS.
xoxo

LfT March 31, 2012 at 12:22 am

I was wondering why my blog views just SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF all of the sudden…then I saw this. Aww. Come move next door to me already. We can totally diet together — or you know, eat cupcakes and drink wine and q-tip our toilets.

Love,
Lefty

jeannett March 31, 2012 at 10:21 am

aw, thanks for linking to me friend!
it might be awkward if you were my daughter in law, but i think harry and lucy would make us some really ridiculously cute grandbabies.
with a lot of gumption.
okay, maybe too much gumption.

Maricris @ SittingAround April 1, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I think the color combo is great. I would love that in my house.

Kristin April 2, 2012 at 6:03 am

“I have an addictive personality, it’s just that I’ve always leaned towards literature & the internet rather than drugs & alcohol.”

I have thought this VERY same thing!

And that color combo was my second favorite choice when it came time to redesign my blog. :)

Sarah April 2, 2012 at 9:01 am

I pinned that color combination as well. Those are the colors we’ll be using in our nursery! I know what you mean about being on or off – there just isn’t time in the day for a half-committed inbetween!

Rachel April 2, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I love that lightswitch analogy, it is definitely me. My family has said many a time that books and the internet are my drugs. Now I can read ON the internet. ZOMG pure heaven.