Image from The Legacy Builder
1. Philosophies body wash. So yummy.
2. The love of a good man who I respect, adore, & do not deserve.
3. Good friends that come in teensy, blonde packages. Like this one:
and this one:
4. Being the loud, noisy girls that at almost 27, share a chair & discuss the pros & cons of butterscotch lollipops.
5. Colored pencils. So forgotten & underrated after middle school. But perfect for journals & planners.
6. simplemom.net’s grocery list PDF. It is an organizational dream.
7. That reflux is the biggest health issue we face with Harrison.
8. Tomorrow, I’ll be rubbing elbows with Pioneer Woman & 20 other girlfriends.
9. For surprise presents for dear friends.
10. A new, local PPD Support Group that I can attend. I have needed one for so long, but been unable to go an hour away to a meeting on a work day. This is such an answered prayer. & I had my first meeting tonight.
it’s why I can smile tonight over a hot cup of tea.
What are you thankful for today? What is helping you wind down the week?
p.s. also, i’m thankful for the rain tonight. it’s like God is crossing “water plants” off my to-do list for me. He’s my homie, looking out for me.